Lauralton is offering a modified version of its popular summer camp in 2021! Our camp features:
- Four sessions:
- Session 1 June 21 – 25
- Session 2 June 28 - July 2
- Session 3 July 12 - 16
- Session 4 July 19 - 23
- Half-day programs with drop-off and pick-up at 8:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. or 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. depending on program topic
- Based on COVID-19 safety guidelines, limited to cohorts of 16 campers per program topic
- Our 25-acre campus allows each cohort to distance from others outdoors
- Campers in grades 2-8 may choose from the following topics:
- Future of S.T.E.M.
- Hogwarts at Lauralton
- Intermediate Art: Masterpiece Creation
- Mix It Up
- Lauralton Olympics
- Led by qualified, extensively-trained adults who are certified teachers, experienced counselors, nurses and college student counselors in training
1. Download the 2021Sports & Enrichment for Kids! program brochure for camp descriptions. This includes details about our COVID-19 safety protocols.
2. Click HERE to enroll online.
3. Once your child is enrolled, click HERE to download required forms.
*Photos from summer camps 2019 and earlier