$25 per person*
Includes coffee, tea, and desserts.
Bring your own beverages, ice, and snacks.
Doors open 6:45 p.m.
Thank you for purchasing a ticket and supporting Lauralton Hall;
proceeds support LH student scholarships and educational opportunities.
Drawing from the diverse New York Metro music scene, The Highland Rovers Band "fuses popular rock percussive rhythms, bagpipes, fiddle and vocal harmonies to create an intricate and fresh sound which showcases their universal, appeal to both mainstream modern rock lovers and culturally diverse audiences searching for a distinct Celtic flavor."
The award-winning Fairfield Gaelic Pipe Band, performing for 20 years at events including the St. Patrick's Day parades in New York City and Boston.
The Brennan-Lucey Irish Dance Academy will provide a taste of the old Irish céilis with their jigs and reels. Lauralton students will also perform!
Irish Night also includes:
- Optional "Best Table" contest -- Get creative with your table decor and food, and you might win the trophy and a place in LH history.
- The "Luck of the Irish" raffle -- Proceeds benefit current Lauralton students in need of financial aid.
Additional ways to get involved:
- Sponsor -- To become a sponsor or to have acknowledgement banner hung at the event, please click here for details (or download printable form).
- Donate a raffle item for the "Luck of the Irish" raffle -- Click here to download printable form.
- Bake -- Bring your favorite baked good for the dessert buffet.
- Volunteer -- Please email IrishNight@lauraltonhall.org for opportunities to help.
Irish Night has a history of selling out so make your reservations soon! The tradition of Irish Night pays homage to Lauralton Hall's roots and celebrates our long affinity for Irish culture and hospitality beginning with Catherine McAuley, who founded the Sisters of Mercy in Dublin. And, you don't have to be Irish to enjoy Irish Night! You'll enjoy LH camaraderie along with great music, dancing, food, and drink. The event draws guests from across Fairfield and New Haven Counties and brings together LH parents, alumnae, faculty, staff, retirees, and friends.
For more information or questions about the event please contact IrishNight@lauraltonhall.org or call 203-877-2786, ext. 129.
*Must be age 21 or older to attend.
*Tables seat 8 to 10 people. If you don't have a full table, that is okay! The Irish Night Committee will be happy to assign you to a table with other parents/alums/friends of Lauralton.
In the event of cancellation due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstance, Irish Night will not be rescheduled. Your ticket purchase will be considered a donation. Lauralton Hall will provide a receipt for tax purposes upon request.