We are pleased to offer the Lauralton Hall chapel for the weddings of our alumnae. Whether you are planning a large celebration or intimate affair, we are thrilled that you are considering Lauralton’s chapel for your wedding.
We abide by the rules of the Archdiocese of Hartford: either the bride or groom must be Catholic and the ceremony must be performed by a Catholic priest or Catholic deacon. Your wedding may take place on Fridays after 4:00 p.m. or on Saturdays between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. (latest time for a wedding is 3 p.m.). There are some weekends when weddings cannot be scheduled due to school functions, Holy Days of Obligation and holidays.
A wedding reservation in the Lauralton chapel includes:
- 2 hours and 45 minutes on your wedding day
- A 90-minute rehearsal on the Thursday or Friday evening before your wedding
- The services of a Lauralton Wedding Coordinator for your rehearsal and wedding
- The use of chapel sound system, musical instruments, furnishings and altar pieces during your ceremony
- A reserved classroom for dressing/prep on your wedding day
- Use of the mansion and grounds before or after your wedding for photos
- Use of the mansion and mansion veranda for your receiving line
PLEASE NOTE: alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited on the Lauralton Hall campus.
The Alumnae Relations office would be happy to provide more information about weddings in the chapel, including fees and available dates.
Office of Alumnae Relations