Congratulations on your engagement!
As a Lauralton Hall Alumna, you are invited to profess your marriage vows in the Lauralton Hall Chapel. Alumnae were first permitted to wed in the Chapel by Archbishop Daniel Cronin in 1994. Since then, many Alumnae have taken advantage of this special and unique privilege.
The Chapel abides by the rules of the Archdiocese of Hartford: either the bride or groom must be Catholic and the ceremony must be performed by a Catholic priest or Catholic deacon.
Your wedding may take place on Fridays after 4:00 pm or on Saturdays between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm. There are some weekends when weddings cannot be scheduled due to school functions, Holy Days of Obligation, and holidays.
A wedding reservation in the Lauralton chapel includes:
- The services of a Wedding Coordinator for your rehearsal and wedding
- A one hour rehearsal on the evening before your wedding
- The use of chapel sound system, musical instruments, furnishings and altar pieces
during your ceremony
- Use of the Mansion foyer and campus grounds for photos
- Use of Mercy Hall or Mansion veranda for your receiving line
PLEASE NOTE: alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited from the Lauralton Hall campus on alumna wedding days.
The Office of Alumnae Relations is thrilled that you are considering the Lauralton Hall Chapel for your wedding day. We would be happy to provide additional information, including fees and available dates.
Office of Alumnae Relations
203.877.2786, ext. 115