Open House and Entrance Exam
Prospective students and families are invited to Open House!
Sunday, October 6, 2019
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
200 High Street, Milford, CT
Come and take a tour of our historic, 25-acre campus -- the first Catholic, independent school founded in the Mercy tradition for girls in Connecticut. You'll have the opportunity to:
- Talk with our current students who will answer your questions about life at Lauralton -- from academics to athletics to the arts.
- Visit our classrooms, and ask faculty about our curriculum and course offerings.
- Meet our Head of School Elizabeth Miller, Leadership and Academic Teams, counselors, alumnae, and parents.
- Hear our music ministry in the chapel, see a rehearsal for our fall production of Pirates of Penzance, and view student artwork showcased throughout our hallways.
- Learn about our many student organizations and clubs including LH’s engineering team -- twice the winner of the Sikorsky STEM Challenge (the only all-girls team in the competition!).
- Tour our athletic facilities, Innovation Lab, library, and brand new math center.
We look forward to meeting you at Open House! Meanwhile, read Hallmarks Squared for the latest about Lauralton. You'll find stories about our FYE (First Year Experience) Program designed to help students successfully navigate the transition to high school, compelling research findings about the power of all-girls education, and news about the Lauralton community. Also, be sure to take look at our Class of 2019 college acceptances and highlights of our student accomplishments this past academic year.
Lauralton Hall allocates $1.25 million toward scholarships and need-based financial aid. Click HERE for details about applying for financial aid.If you have any questions, please email Director of Enrollment Kathleen Shine or call 203.877.2786 ext. 125.
8th grade girls: Register HERE for our entrance exam which takes place on Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. Note that registration for the entrance exam is within the online application.