Please note that our traditional fall events on campus including Open House will not be held in October 2020.
There is no better way to experience Lauralton than to schedule a visit! Attend our open house, spend a day with us "shadowing" a current Lauralton student, attend our spring event just for 5th, 6th and 7th graders, or schedule an individual tour.
Fall Open House
Our annual Open House provides the opportunity to:
- Learn about life at Lauralton -- from academics to athletics to the arts.
- Ask our faculty about our curriculum and course offerings.
- Meet our current students and parents as well as Head of School Elizabeth Miller, Leadership and Academic Teams, counselors and alumnae.
- Hear our music ministry in the chapel, see a rehearsal for our fall musical production, and view student artwork showcased throughout our hallways.
- Learn about our many student organizations and clubs including LH’s engineering team -- twice the winner of the Sikorsky STEM Challenge (the only all-girls team in the competition).
- Tour our campus including athletic facilities, Innovation Lab, library, and math center.
Seventh and eighth grade girls are encouraged to spend "a day in the life" at Lauralton. As you walk through the day alongside a Lauralton student guide, you'll attend classes, meet teachers, have lunch in our dining hall, visit study spaces including our library, and have the opportunity to ask questions. Note that the shadow program is very popular, so please contact admissions at least one week in advance to schedule your visit. Eighth graders are encouraged to visit September - November and seventh graders from January to March.
Your family can easily schedule a visit to Lauralton at a time that best suits your schedule. Learn about Lauralton first-hand as you meet with our Director of Enrollment Management, tour our school, visit our athletic facilities and science labs and explore areas of greatest interest to you.
Fifth, sixth and seventh grade girls are invited to Discover Lauralton at this annual spring event. Visiting students choose from a variety of fun activities facilitated by our current students and led by our faculty. Parents meet Lauralton faculty, administrators, and college counselors; attend a session on the admissions and financial aid process; and participate in Q&A sessions with current parents and students. This popular event is held in April with registration details available on our website in late February.