Lauralton Hall Summer Camp
Looking for a quality fun time for your kids this summer? Sports & Enrichment for Kids! at Lauralton Hall is the place to be! Campers choose from a wide range of activities related to science, cooking, sports, art, music, and much more. See enrollment information below.
- Camp runs June 22 – August 7, 2020, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Co-ed program for kids in kindergarten through freshman year of high school
- Held on the Lauralton Hall campus utilizing air-conditioned facilities as well as outdoor playing fields and 25-acre campus
- Led by qualified, extensively-trained adults
- Counselor-to-student ratio is 1:4
- Option to purchase lunch and snacks
- Extended care available: Early drop-off from 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and late pick-up from 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Nut free campus
- Session 1: June 22 - 26
- Session 2: June 29 - July 2 (no camp July 3)
- Session 3: July 6 - 10
- Session 4: July 13 - 17
- Session 5: July 20 - 24
- Session 6: July 27 - 31
- Session 7: August 3 - 7
- New in 2020: Going Green, Pirate Explorers, Time Travelers, Treasure Hunters, Color Wars, Dance Fitness & Wellness, Spy Kids, Superhero Art and more!
- Popular camps include: Amazing Race, Archeology Adventure, Art-tastic, Card Sharks, Creative Cupcakes, Everything is Awesome, Girls Club, Hogwarts at Lauralton, Junior Robotics, Kids With Canvas, Lauralton Olympics, and Mix it Up.
- Click here for a one-page view of options by date, topic, age group and price.
1. Download the 2020 Sports & Enrichment for Kids! program for camp descriptions.*
3. Once your child is enrolled, click here to download required forms.For any questions, please contact email@example.com or call 203-877-2786 ext. 175.