Lauralton Hall Summer Camp
Looking for a quality, fun time for your kids this summer? Sports & Enrichment for Kids! at Lauralton Hall is the place to be! Campers choose from a wide range of activities related to science, cooking, sports, art, music and much more. See enrollment information below.
- Camp runs June 24 – August 9, 2019, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Co-ed program for kids in kindergarten through freshman year of high school
- Held on the Lauralton Hall campus utilizing air-conditioned facilities as well as outdoor playing fields and 30-acre campus
- Led by qualified, extensively-trained adults
- Counselor-to-student ratio is 1:4
- Option to purchase lunch and snacks
- Extended care available: Early drop-off from 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and late pick-up from 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Nut free campus
- Session 1: June 24 - 28
- Session 2: July 1 - 3 (no camp July 4 -5)
- Session 3: July 8 - 12
- Session 4: July 15 - 19
- Session 5: July 22 - 26
- Session 6: July 29 - August 2
- Session 7: August 5 - 9
- New in 2019: Hogwarts at Lauralton, Card Sharks, Babysitters Club & First Aid, and more!
- Popular camps include: Kids with Canvas, Coding and Programming, Engineering Challenge, Construction Kids, Cupcake Creator, Fun With Fitness, Escape the Room, Innovation Station, International Junior Chef, Musical Engineering, Photography 101, Leadership and Public Speaking, Soup to Dessert: Meal Planning, Junior CSI, Story Tellers: Creative Writing, Summer Conditioning and Fitness
- For incoming high school students: Two summer study sessions designed just for Lauralton Hall Class of 2023, plus five athletics camps open to all high school students
- Click here for a one-page view of options by date, topic, age group and price.
1. Download the 2019 Sports & Enrichment for Kids! program for camp descriptions.*
3. Once your child is enrolled, click here to download required forms.For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-877-2786 ext. 175.
Please note: Session 1 of "Mix It Up" for K - 8th grade is June 24 - 28.