Lauralton Hall Summer Camp
Looking for a quality, fun time for your kids this summer? Sports & Enrichment for Kids! at Lauralton Hall is the place to be! Campers choose from a wide range of activities related to science, cooking, sports, art, music and much more. See enrollment information below.
- Camp runs June 25 – August 10, 2018, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Co-ed program geared primarily for K-8, with several additional camps for kids in high school
- Held on the Lauralton Hall campus utilizing air-conditioned facilities as well as outdoor playing fields and 30-acre grounds
- Led by qualified, extensively-trained adults
- Counselor-to-student ratio is 1:4
- Option to purchase lunch and snacks
- Nut free campus
- Session 1: June 25 - 29
- Session 2: July 2 - 6 (no camp on Wednesday, July 4)
- Session 3: July 9 - 13
- Session 4: July 16 - 20
- Session 5: July 23 - 27
- Session 6: July 30 - August 3
- Session 7: August 6 - 10
- New in 2018: Island Survivor, Speed Conditioning, Superheroes and Comics, Backyard Games, Junior Kids with Canvas
- Popular camps include: Kids with Canvas, Coding and Programming, Engineering Challenge, Construction Kids, Cupcake Creator, Fun With Fitness, Escape the Room, Innovation Station, International Junior Chef, Musical Engineering, Photography 101, Leadership and Public Speaking, Soup to Dessert: Meal Planning, Junior CSI, Story Tellers: Creative Writing, Summer Conditioning and Fitness
- Click here for a one-page view of options by date, topic, age group and price.
1. Download the 2018 Sports & Enrichment for Kids! program for camp descriptions.
3. Once your child is enrolled, click here to download required forms.For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-877-2786 ext. 175.