Join a dynamic team dedicated to helping each student realize her full potential.
Lauralton Hall offers faculty and staff an atmosphere of camaraderie, excellence in teaching, and opportunities for growth. Not only do we work in an academic setting that develops in students the skills necessary for success in college and career, we provide a supportive, caring and fun-filled environment that nurtures a young woman’s understanding of self and others. Our faculty and staff share a commitment to being wise role models who will help each of our girls to excel and become the person God created her to be.
Lauralton Hall provides equal employment opportunities for employees and job applicants without regard to their race, creed, color, religion or national origin, age, gender, citizenship, disability or marital status.
The Librarian ensures that the Helen Meloy Schwalje Library at Lauralton Hall fosters information literacy and supports the information needs of students and faculty. Reporting to the Dean of Academics, the librarian’s key responsibilities are to:
- Manage library budget, operations, and relationships with information resource providers
- Assess the information needs of the School and oversee development of library collections with a strong emphasis on curriculum support
- Provide instruction to students, faculty and staff on utilizing the library's information resources and services
Candidates should send resume to Dean of Academics Jan Powers at email@example.com or mail to Ms. Powers at Lauralton Hall, 200 High St. Milford, CT 06460.
- Varsity Basketball Head Coach
- Junior Varsity Head Basketball Coach
- Freshmen Basketball Head Varsity Coach
- Ice Hockey Coach
- Junior Varsity Lacrosse Head Coach
- Junior Varsity Volleyball Head Coach/Varsity Volleyball Assistant Coach
Candidates must possess a Connecticut five-year renewable coaching permit or temporary emergency coaching permit and valid verification for FirstAid/CPR/AED/Concussion (Module 15). Prior coaching experience also is required.
Candidates for coaching positions should send resume and cover letter to Athletic Director Steve Waizenegger at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to his attention at Lauralton Hall, 200 High St. Milford, CT 06460.