Lauralton Hall has a long and proud history of excellence in athletics, and is known both locally and statewide for our outstanding athletic program which fields varsity, junior varsity, freshman, and club teams.
2014 Fall Sports Try-Out Information
Tryouts for all Fall Sports will be held on Saturday, August 23rd, 2014
**Please bring signed Parent/Student Athlete Handbook Agreement Form**
- Cross Country – 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. ( Bring lunch)
- Field Hockey – backfield 8:00a.m. – 4:00p.m. (Bring lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 12:15p.m.) Bring mouth guard, eye guard, shin guards, cleats, sneakers, field hockey stick.
- Soccer - 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – tryouts on front soccer field. Bring a ball.
- Swimming - 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – Meeting (athletes and parents) in Health Room in Athletic Center.
- Volleyball - 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Bring lunch: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00p.m.) Bring water bottles. Knee pads, sneakers.
2014 Basketball Tournaments
SWC: Congratulations to Crusaders Basketball - SWC 2014 Champions!
CIAC: Congratulations - Class LL CIAC Girls Basketball State Champions!
Athletic Apparel Available for Online Ordering
Lauralton's athletic brand helps build positive school spirit while presenting a consistent and clear image. Online ordering of sports apparel is available during the first two weeks of each sports season directly through ASF Sports and Outdoors. Orders are delivered to Lauralton in bulk and disributed to the students at school. The Lauralton Line school store also stocks selected athletic items, including samples for fitting purposes.
Let’s wear our brand proudly and show our support for Lauralton Hall. Your partnership in this effort is appreciated. Go Crusaders!
CIAC Offers Free Notifications on Sports Schedules and Information
CIAC offers multiple options for those interested in receiving notifications about sports schedules via email, text or tweet. You can choose to be notified about any or all sports. Click here to sign up.