Enrollment for New Students
Upon a student’s acceptance to Lauralton Hall, parents must complete these steps:
- Submit the required $750 non-refundable deposit along with the Intent to Enroll Form by February 15.
- After March 1, download, complete and sign the Enrollment Contract.
- Select a payment plan from the options described in the Tuition Payment Data Sheet or choose an alternative payment method – a tuition loan – using Your Tuition Solution.
- If selecting payment plan 3, register for the FACTS Tuition Payment Plan.
- Review information about the Tuition Refund Plan (required if selecting payment plan 2 or 3 or Your Tuition Solution; optional if selecting payment plan 1).
- Mail the completed and signed contract by April 1 to: Enrollment, Lauralton Hall, 200 High Street, Milford, CT 06460.
Scheduling of classes for the next school year begins each year in April for students whose parents have completed the enrollment process outlined above.