Apply for 9th Grade Admission
Prospective students and families are invited to apply online by November 15. After creating a user account (using the name of the primary parent), follow these steps:
- Complete the online Application for Admission in its entirety.
- Download the School (Prinicpal or Guidance Counselor) Recommendation Form, the Math Teacher Recommendation Form and the English Teacher Recommendation Form.
- Register for the entrance examination within the Application for Admission.
- Pay the $60 entrance examination fee within the Application for Admission.
The Entrance Examination
Students seeking 9th grade admission to Lauralton Hall must complete the High School Placement Test (HSPT) by Scholastic Testing Service (STS). This test is administered at Lauralton Hall. Fall 2012 test dates are:
- Saturday, October 13, 2012
- Saturday, October 20, 2012
Admission to Lauralton Hall is competitive. Each candidate is carefully reviewed by our admission committee. Consideration is given to the candidate’s entrance exam score, school transcript, standardized test scores, application and teacher and principal/guidance counselor recommendations.
Questions about the application process should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 203.878.3333